Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
EXOS, the human performance company that helps people reach higher and achieve more, announced the launch of a new service, the EXOS Education Membership, an innovative subscription program designed for performance coaches that dives deep into the application of the EXOS methodology. By subscribing, members will gain on demand access to new and exclusive education content, led by experts from inside and outside the walls of EXOS as they share practical applications of the EXOS training system. Updated monthly with unique, practical, and evidence-based content, EXOS’ Education Membership is your one stop shop for performance education.
EXOS Education Membership benefits include:
● Unlimited access to exclusive education content all housed in an online content hub.
● Features content beyond traditional “movement” focused topics including but not limited to nutrition, mindset, and recovery.
● Re-work bullet to something like: Content includes an offering of videos, webinars, articles and blogs, program templates designed by EXOS coaches and industry experts, and much more including opportunities for CEUs.
● Panel discussions directly with the EXOS NFL combine training performance team, responsible for the most athletes drafted to the NFL in the country.
● Takes you behind the scenes of EXOS to experience how our team of experts work together to develop and implement comprehensive programs and training protocols for clients across the industry.
“EXOS has been a trusted leader in the sports performance space for 22 years and we want to impact generations to come across the industry. Our new Education Membership will take coaching careers and clients’ performance to the next level,” said Tyler Wallace, Sr. Director of Education at EXOS. “We created the platform to equip human performance professionals with on demand access to the science backed EXOS methodologies and applications that have fueled elite athletes to success for over 22 years.”
The monthly subscription cost for EXOS Education Subscription is $29.99, or 3 months at $79.99.
For more information on EXOS Education and to subscribe, visit https://exoslearn.inspire360.com/exos-membership
More than 20 years ago EXOS pioneered the field of integrated human performance to help athletes achieve optimal performance in sports. Today, EXOS educates and trains athletes and individuals alike with innovation, research-based tools across sleep and recovery analysis, mindset focus, fuel planning, and movement efficiency so they can take control of their health and performance. With hundreds of award-winning facilities, industry-leading coaches, and individualized services, EXOS is the trusted provider for hundreds of clients, including leaders in business, health care and community organizations, and world champions in sports. To learn more, visit www.teamexos.com.